Tuesday 19 February 2013

A floral day

Today was quite a relaxing day as we only had an appointment for baby George to have his hearing checked, which went well. Jonny actually let me sleep in whilst he got up with the twins which was a lovely treat and I didn't wake until 10.15am.

For todays outfit I wore a dark denim skirt from Gap, a floral top from Boden which I am never really sure about and always feel like I don't like it? I thought i'd give it another go today but still feel the same way about it! I also wore a Boden cardigan and yellow belt. I put on a chunky wooden beaded necklace I have had for years and forget where I got it from. Finally I wore my new ankle boots which I am starting to bed in at last.

A short one tonight, hubby and I are off to pilates.






No comments:

Post a Comment