Monday 4 February 2013

A very blustery day

This morning the twinlets and I met my friend and his little girl for a nice walk around Nottingham University. It appeared to be a lovely winters day, and it was, apart from the gale force winds that swept across the lake and downs of the grounds. At times I was struggling to push the pushchair. Other than that we had a very enjoyable walk and I was totally exhausted when I got home. Living so close to this lovely campus all my life, and working there for a couple of years, I cannot believe I have overlooked going here with the twins so far! If you have never been there it is an 'open campus' so anyone can enjoy it. There is a boating lake to walk around as well as the Uni grounds and a fabulous cafe with loads of room and child friendly as well as all the galleries and theatre. 

As it is Monday I have spent some of this evening at yoga. I really enjoy this relaxing hour and look forward to it each week. However, as it is is the new year the class seems to be full of new people. Full being the operative word as I can't get a place for next week now which is very frustrating when you go every week! Anyway, rant over...

I decided to wear a top that I had for Christmas and have not worn yet from White Stuff. I have to admit that I am now not overly keen on it but will give it more of a chance than one wear! I wore some Boden leggings, a navy Gap cardigan and the pink Boden boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment