Sunday 17 February 2013

Birthday meal

On Friday night we went out for my sisters birthday, she is now less than a year 'til the big 3-0! We went to a curry restaurant in Hockley which was ok, I forget the name, the food was nice but the restaurant was a little bit 'canteeny' for my liking. It was nice to get dressed up for a change and I even wore heels which is a novelty for me.

I wanted to wear the blue trousers I got in the Gap sale after Christmas and built my outfit from there. I put on my pink shoes from Next and a striped top which I had a few years back from New Look. I have to say that I have never been sure about it. I really like the idea of it and like how it buttons at the back but there is something about it that seems to prevent me from wearing it? I thought I'd make an effort to wear it. I also wore my trench and a cut leather bag from the Limited Collection at M&S. I had this bag a few years ago and remember really liking it but not wanting to pay the full price. I forget what this was but was really pleased when I found it in the sale.







No comments:

Post a Comment