Friday 15 February 2013

Hoping for spring

I am thoroughly fed up of my winter and am longing for some nicer weather when I can wear more of my spring clothes. At least the sun has been shining the past couple of days and it does seem slightly warmer. 

Yesterday we went to choose some new car seats for the twins and I was disappointed to find out they cannot go in them until they are 20lbs or there abouts, little George was weighed at 16lbs and Tilly 18lbs yesterday so we have a way to go as yet. Oh well, better for them to be safe. We did get some fab cow print ones with little ears on them which look great.

To embrace some of the 'spring' I wore my green jeans from M&S and a grey and white striped t-shirt from Boden. I also wore my grey spotty Converse.

I finally received the dress I have been waiting for to put in my 30 for 30 challenge. I have not forgotten about it but thought that I would be able to wear this in many different ways so was holding out for it. As it has been a while since I first started planning my items I am now thinking of changing some so will post them when I have decided.

Off out tonight for my sisters birthday so I will try to remember to take some photos. I always seem to be in such a rush if I ever go out in the evening after putting the twins in bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment