Sunday 3 March 2013

A walk in the park

As it was such a lovely day today, and felt like spring is finally on its way, my sister, cousin and I decided to take the twins on a nice long walk to the park. I was pretty excited at the thought of them going on the swings as I thought they would enjoy this, turns out I was wrong. We had decided to buy them a swing for their birthday but may have to re think this ha,ha! I think that they were sleepy and didn't know what to make of it and hope that next time they will be more excited. 

I wore some green jeggings from Matalan, a bargain at £14, a white t-shirt, also from Matalan and a hoody from JCrew. My scarf is from Gap. For the trip to the park I also layered up with an Abercrombie and Fitch denim jacket and Gap body warmer along with my Converse trainers.




No comments:

Post a Comment