Tuesday 5 March 2013

Not that keen, on the green

I have to admit that I am not really feeling this outfit today. I think that the dress is better in warmer weather with no tights and there was something about the whole thing which didn't really 'set me alight' as my Mum would say.

We went to my Aunts for lunch and then for a walk with her, my Mum and the twins. We headed to Bramcote Park for the third day in a row. At this rate I am going to have worn my pedometer out! I love wearing it (geek, I know) and really find that it inspires me to walk that bit further all the time. After our long walk Sunday we had another park trip yesterday and the twins were happier on the swings! I have already been to yoga and Pilates this week and it's only Tuesday so I am going to be exhausted tomorrow.

My dress is from Boden and I had it a few summers ago and my cardigan is a really old H&M one. The vest underneath is White Stuff.

Let me know what you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment