Monday 18 March 2013

Back to work

This morning saw me going to work in preparation for returning a week on Saturday...eeeekkk! I certainly have mixed feelings about it. Obviously I don't want to leave my lovely little twins as I have had the most amazing, fantastic 10 months with them and have been so lucky to see them grow and develop each and every day. I will be sad if I miss out on seeing them do anything. That said, I am only working 4 shifts and two of them are nights when they will obviously be asleep. I am hoping that we are able to adopt a new routine that works for us all. And, I am looking forward to seeing all my friends and there are worse jobs ;-)

I wore a pretty top from a little collection called Indi and Cold, they do such lovely clothes but unfortunately you don't see them very often. I teamed it with my green H&M cardigan and Next jeans. I wore my new Boden pumps which I have been dying to start wearing but I was cold in them as it is still so freezing here! I thought it was meant to be Spring in a couple of days.






No comments:

Post a Comment