Sunday 17 March 2013

Happy New Home (hopefully!)

For those of you who don't already know we are very excited (and I am a bit sad!) to have put our little house on the market as we are wanting to move to a lovely new family home. We have spent the past couple of days viewing some houses and are hoping to have some viewings on our house soon. Exciting times ahead for us!

Yesterday I wore my cat shirt that I had for Christmas from White Stuff and my Fat Face chinos. I also wore a skinny pink belt from Primark. I can't remember where I got the ring from, I think maybe Accessorize?




Today I wore my playsuit that I had a few summers ago from Tesco and really like. I don't put it away with my summer clothes as I think it works with tights or leggings in the winter too. Although I have to admit that I was really cold today! I also wore my green Cath Kidston cardigan, leopard print ballet pumps from Office that are now really really old and a mint green belt from Primark.











No comments:

Post a Comment