Saturday 9 March 2013

Decorating chaos

We finally decided to sort out the glossing on our skirting in the dining room and the photos will show you what sort of a mess we were in for such a small job! We had put it off as we needed to move the dresser and the sideboard and the entire contents at the same time as managing the every faster crawling twins! Jonnys parents came over to give us a hand and tonight I finally got to put it all back. I hate living in a mess and even being all upside down for one day was annoying. It does look so much nicer though so was well worth it. Due to all this chaos we had no where to take a photo so in the end I thought I'd just go with it and show the mess as well!

Today we went over to Stoke for a meal with Jonnys family and this evening I have been left home alone whilst someone goes off to Sheffield for the night with his friends! Charming huh! I am so excited for my first Mothers Day tomorrow. I know that not only am I the luckiest Mummy in the world to have my beautiful twins, I am the luckiest daughter to have a Mum like mine. She is always there for me and my sister and has been there every single minute of the day for me since I've had the twins and I am very thankful. Happy Mothers Day x

My outfit today was a silk top from Boden, a cardigan from Gap, Next jeans and Next boots. I also wore a chunky gold cuff which I got from New Look and a Primark ring. The photos are a bit blurry I'm afraid.





No comments:

Post a Comment