Sunday 10 March 2013

My 1st Mother's Day

I have had the loveliest first Mother's Day with my beautiful twins. They have spoilt me with chocolates, flowers, personalised cards, a Mummy mug and Mother'd Day t-shirts for them to wear! I have been very lucky indeed.

I was also taken out for lunch at the Bulls Head in Repton. I have posted about this place before, it is amazing! If you have not been then you need to try it, they have the best food and the atmosphere is great. The twins happily tucked into pizza and garlic bread so we were all happy and full.

I decided to wear my favourite dress that I have not worn for ages as it hadn't fit. I am very pleased to be back in it as I absolutely love it. I got it the week before my wedding for the bargain price of £49 reduced from £149 from NW3 at Hobbs. I was really pleased and it always seems special for some reason. I wore it with my extremely expensive Wolford tights which I have to say are lovely but I'm not sure they warrant the £21 price tag and I still managed to pull them on some velcro on Jonny's coat the first time I wore them, typical huh. I also wore my Next boots and a Gap cardigan. 






No comments:

Post a Comment