Friday 29 March 2013

Last day of freedom...

For some reason or another I just never seem to have sat down to update my blog for the past few days so have a few outfits to catch you all up on! As usual we have had a busy week, as you know, my last one before I go back to work tomorrow afternoon. 

Today I have enjoyed a day out with Jonny and the twins. I wanted to spend today with them and so we went into town for a mooch around the shops and some lunch. We ended up in Jamie's Italian for a nice treat. We are becoming conscious of taking the twins to a restaurant for any period of time as they quickly become restless after their food and this does not make for an enjoyable meal for Mummy and Daddy (or the other customers!) It is not really fair for them to have to sit there and to be honest, after about half an hour, they simply wont do it! That said, they sat lovely and ate their fish fingers and chips and I enjoyed a burger. 

I got a few bits for my birthday and a bright neon greeny/yellow vest from H&M which I have been debating over for a while and decided to go for it today. I am sure a little unsure so I'll see how I feel about it with a few different clothes.

I have to admit that I wore exactly the same outfit today that I wore yesterday! I loved it so much and it was so comfy I decided to wear it again. I wore teamed my new £3.99 stretch grey and black striped skirt from H&M with a white vest, cream Fat Face jumper and my Next ankle boots. I accessorised with a chunky gold necklace also from from H&M.

Oh yes, and I have had my hair cut! I absolutely love it! It is really short at the back but I am so pleased with it and glad of a change.

 



On Wednesday I wore a blue and white striped shirt from Matalan, it was a bargain at a tenner and I love the detail on the turned back sleeves. I also wore my new H&M skinny jeans and the Next boots (again!)





Earlier in the week I spent time running around trying to sort some new work trousers last minute and doing a few bits with my Mum. I wore some green jeans from Matalan and a cream jumper I had after Christmas from Anthropologie.


He, he look at little George getting in the picture!


So, that's the last week. I intend to keep up with the blog but bare in mind that I will now have to wear a uniform 4 out of 10 days! I hope you all keep reading. Wish me luck tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment