Thursday 23 May 2013

A blogging opportunity

A few days ago I was lucky enough to be emailed by the director of a blogging website called Outfit Hive. I have posted on this site a few times and won 'Outfit of the day' on a few occasions so was really excited to read that I have been selected to be their blogger of the month for June. A section of my blog and the link to it will be on their site for the month. I am super excited! 

I have not been able to post for a few days as we have had to have the laptop repaired and with the twins birthday weekend and then night shifts it has been pretty hectic around here. Although, things are about to get far more chaotic as we throw a house move into the mix sometime in the next few weeks. 

Here is a run down of some of my outfits over the past few days. I am wearing a Boden striped cardigan, Next skinny jeans and a Gap vest. I also wore my bright green Gap trainers. Another casual out of work outfit! My chunky turquoise ring is from Accessorize.



Here I wore a Broderie Anglaise top from Matalan, I have had it for a few weeks but this was the first time I have worn it. I thought that it worked well with this orange necklace from Primark.




I took a chance with this combination of clothes! I wore the Boden dress that I had for my birthday but it was slightly chilly so needed a cardigan. I put on this pale pink one from H&M with the glittery pockets and my matching ballet pumps and think that it worked ok?





No comments:

Post a Comment