Thursday 23 May 2013

Birthday celebrations

I'm sure you all know that our lovely twins turned one last week. We were so excited and can't believe where the past year has gone. To think that they were a tiny 4'7lbs and 4'13lbs when they were born and we had to feed them every 3 hours compared to the lively little monkeys they are now, crawling and climbing all over the place!




We had a lovely day on their actual birthday at a soft place centre and planned a party for them on the Sunday. We had an amazing afternoon and the hall looked fantastic with a Mickey and Minnie Mouse theme!



Matilda was not a very happy little girl really, she didn't seem to be herself, look how miserable she looks here!

I wore a navy dress from Next teamed with a blue necklace also from Next. It was such a comfy dress and I think that I will get plenty of wear out of it. I like how it has a slightly longer back than front as it gives it a nice detail. I also wore Boden flats and my chunky gold cuffs.




No comments:

Post a Comment