Sunday 26 May 2013

Loving Louis

As you can tell from most of the photos on here I am by myself when I take them and so have to take them in the mirror. I admit that this is not ideal and, despite being told about a timer for my iphone, I have yet to look into it. Last night we were meeting our friends for a meal and I had Jonny here to take some shots. And the sun was shining so you have a change of background! 

I decided to wear one of my fabulous new dresses that I was lucky to have chosen for me by my sister in law from a sample sale. She works at a company called Chinti and Parker and they have the most fabulous clothing! I am selfishly thrilled she works there as I want to steal all her new clothes! I have two of these dresses in different colour ways and they are lovely, such great fit and quality. Here is the darker coloured one that I wore on Friday with tights as it was so cold.


I decided to be brave and wear the second one without tights, I was worried that it would be too short. I wore it with some chunky shoes from Next which are really uncomfy so it was a good job we didn't have to walk far! And I dug out my lovely Louis Vuitton bag. This is my pride and joy. Despite being lucky enough to have built up a (very small!) collection of designer bags and purses over the years I will never forget my first love! When I was 20 we first went to New York and I saved and saved for this and was so excited to finally go and buy it. I don't use it much these days but it makes me happy when I do.











No comments:

Post a Comment