Monday 14 October 2013

The computer is back!

I am so happy that we have finally managed to have the computer fixed! We have spent the past few months without being able to use and and you don't realise how much you use the internet for day-to-day tasks. Obviously, I have been able to use my phone but it really is not the same browsing for clothes on the iphone is it ladies? Not that I have spent the evening internet 'window' shopping...

I have my eye on something in leather! I ordered a 'pleather' pencil skirt from Next but just didn't feel that it fitted right. I then managed to find some real leather trousers from the Next clearance but they are too big. This evening I looked at a couple of dresses in the Next directory but they are all out of stock! Typical! And I'm not sure why all these things were from Next?!

I totally forgot to take photos of my outfit today which is a shame as I really liked it. I will have to wear it again another day. I have posted similar before but this time I added tights as it was a freeeeezzzzing day. It was a t-shirt dress from Chinti and Parker and my Next boots that you are sure to see plenty of this winter, just like last! I teamed it with my lovely Gap trench.

Here are some shots that I have taken over the past few days of my outfits. I love this Joules bird print shirt the most with my fab turquoise jeans from the Boden summer sale. I found that I was not keen on the orangey animal print cardigan anymore and am considering getting rid!







No comments:

Post a Comment