Sunday 19 January 2014

Hello 2014

Hello blog lovers! I am so happy to have the Blog up and running again, exciting times for Sarah Style! I am really looking forward to 2014 and all the new fashion ideas up ahead. My aim this year is to try to step out of my comfort zone a little and put together some different looks whilst also staying true to my style. I have been putting together some clippings and ideas that I see day to day for inspiration and hope to try to recreate some some of the looks. I will post some of the things I see or like or really want, my new purchases, especially the bargains, include the fashion blogs that I like to read and enjoy as well as some extra day to day things in my life. Things may be changing in my life but I still enjoy the relaxation and fun of competing my blog and thinking of new ideas and outfits for it. I hope you will join me along the way and enjoy it too. 

So, this brings me, of course, to today's outfit. I have been wanting to wear this lovely navy Gap dress for sometime now but it never seemed the right time. I love the zip detail at the back. I wore it over a Gap denim shirt and teamed it with some fab yellow tights! I can't think where these were from but I think maybe Primark? Despite my Dads reservations I think they really worked (what does he know?!) I also wore my Next boots that I seem to be living in and a navy duffle coat. 

I'm not sure if any of you have made resolutions to try to keep fit this year? I am enjoying running again and trying to keep up with the yoga and Pilates. In fact, I got a Pilates DVD today for £2.99 with a book as well. I'll have to let you know how it works out, I don't normally enjoy excercise at home but with the twins I obviously can't get out in the evenings too much. I popped into Primark as we'll and they had a load of workout/yoga/running wear for ridiculously cheap prices. I got a few bits but I've not tried them on yet so we'll have to see how they fit. 








No comments:

Post a Comment